Skip to main content

Full text of "Bob Buente South Park BID Emails through 10/2018"

See other formats

Vendor proposals

Subject: Vendor proposals

From: Ellen Riotto <ellen@southpark.la>

Date: 10/18/2017 10:38 AM

To: Robert Buente <bbuente@1010dev.org>

See attached for operating budget and proposals from Streetplus and LACC.

N0TE1: Streetplus 7 original proposal did not include Assistant Program Manager position
(Stephanie Moreno) - Ken's email (attached) shows updated wages. I'm asking Streetplus to
update the proposal to reflect the new position/hours and will send over ASAP

N0TE2: The proposals put us $64,343 over budget for Clean/Safe services (68.58% of our
overall budget, where the MDP allows for 66%). We also need to consider allocating funds
for the Homeless Outreach Coordinator position, which will be about $60k. As long as we
stay within 10% of the allocated amount, we're ok by the City.

I'll give you a call at 2pm.

Ellen Riotto
Executive Director

South Park Business Improvement District

1100 S Flower St, Suite #3400, Los Angeles, CA 90015

ellen@southpark.la <mailto:ellen@southpark.la> | o. 213 663 1112 | c. 401 439 8147

southpark.la <http://www.southpark.la/> | Facebook <http://fb.com/SouthParkLosAnqeles> |
Twitter <https://twitter.com/southparkla> | Instagram <https://www.instag ram.com
/southparkla/>

24/7 DISPATCH: 866-560-9346

— imageOOl.png

1 of 2

10/19/2018 08:21 AM

Vendor proposals

—Attachments:

imageOOl.png

1.3 KB

170808 Copy of 2018 Budget Worksheet.xlsb

16.8 KB

Streetplus - Projected Cost 2018 through 2022 (May 10,

2017).pdf

501 KB

Streetplus 2018 Payroll Rates.pdf

91.8 KB

170531_Revised South Park BID Cost Projections for 2018-2023
based on density_p....xlsx

11.6 KB

2 of 2

10/19/2018 08:21 AM